*taps mike*

18 Nov. 17th, 2014 05:03 pm
silentflux: (random - kink - teeth)
[personal profile] silentflux posting in [community profile] kink_bigbang
Good evening! I hope that everyone is doing well. I just wanted to post and see if anyone has interest in a KBB this year. Just comment and let me know - I know we've been having weaning participation, so I just wanted to gauge interest. I also know we have a lot of other challenges that we're competing against. I guess we'll see :) Let me know!

Date: 2014-11-18 04:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sharpiesgal.livejournal.com
I'd be interested.

*kicks mojo in ass*

Date: 2014-11-18 05:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] admiralandrea.livejournal.com
Hell, yes, please! I'm currently writing a fic which would be perfect for Kink Big Bang and most of the SGA challenges are ending so KBB would mean a lot to me!

Date: 2014-11-18 06:18 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mistokath13.livejournal.com
I guess it depends on the timeline, and when it should take place, exactly...do you already have ideas for that?

Date: 2014-11-18 05:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] froggyfun365.livejournal.com
I would love to read them but unfortunately don't write myself.

Date: 2014-12-07 05:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] froggyfun365.livejournal.com
I'll sign up for art! Podficcing's what I do best! LOL

Date: 2014-11-18 07:13 pm (UTC)
roeskva: (kali and bastet and slave)
From: [personal profile] roeskva
Maybe. I am absolutely interested, and I would love to do KBB.
However, I am fairly busy with work, and there are some other fandom stuff coming up that I want to participate in too (tok'ra kree!, fandom_stockings (I hope), and porn battle (I hope)), so it depends on the schedule, I guess.

Date: 2014-11-18 11:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] crescent-gaia.livejournal.com
Yes please! :)

Date: 2014-11-19 04:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xocoatldreams.livejournal.com
Depending on when I'd probably be interested

Date: 2014-11-21 09:26 pm (UTC)
charlies_dragon: ([random] Pen & ink)
From: [personal profile] charlies_dragon
I'd love to do this. It would depend on timing and word limit etc. but I'm definitely up for this in theory :)

Date: 2014-12-07 03:37 pm (UTC)
charlies_dragon: ([random] Animal muppets)
From: [personal profile] charlies_dragon
Thanks for the heads-up :)
Page generated Sep. 5th, 2026 12:36 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios